HDR1400-Certified, NVIDIA G-SYNC and Reflex Technologies, the XG321UG Maximizes the Gaming Experience
ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, introduces the ViewSonic ELITE™ XG321UG gaming monitor. This 32-inch monitor is equipped with a mini-LED light source IPS panel and NVIDIA Reflex technology. It features a native 4K Ultra HD resolution, a 144Hz refresh rate, along with NVIDIA G-SYNC Ultimate technology bringing lifelike HDR quality and taking gaming immersion to whole new levels.
Engineered for competition, the XG321UG delivers reduced latency thanks to NVIDIA Reflex suite and G-Sync technology. The VESA DisplayHDR1400 certification ensures that the panel can adjust individual brightness zones up and down, hundreds of times a second, to provide a lifelike image with better contrast, higher brightness, and more lighting control than possible on any standard LED-based panel.
“With the ViewSonic ELITE XG321UG, we’re adding one of the best high-end monitors to our ELITE gaming series,” said Jeff Muto, business line director at ViewSonic. “Featuring a mini-LED panel, advanced ergonomics and customizable RGB lighting, this monitor is packed with features that give users the gaming setup they’ve always wanted. What’s more, with super-smooth gameplay, incredible responsiveness, and amazing color accuracy, the XG321UG delivers an immersive experience.”
• Full Mini-LED FALD with 1152 total dimming zones
• 32-inch mini-LED monitor IPS with native 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution
• 144Hz refresh rate; 3.6ms response time
• NVIDIA G-Sync Ultimate G-Sync and Reflex technologies
• VESA DisplayHDR1400 for 1400 cd/m2 peak HDR brightness; SDR Brightness of 400 cd/m2
• Connectivity includes: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, USB-A/B Hub and 3.5mm Audio-Out
• Customizable ViewSonic ELITE™ RGB Lighting
• Available: Q1 2022 for an estimated street price of $2,499.99* [USD]