The much awaited RCTA elections have finally been announced. The Pandemic had halted quite some activities of the association. The Buzz for Elections has now finally begun with Praveen Jain, The Election Officer announcing the dates.
RCTA election committee reached the following conclusions so as to conduct fair & healthy upcoming elections.
- Opting for digital counting of votes so as to declare all the election results within 30 minutes once Vote Casting gets over.
- Votes casting in 03 time slots of around 100 members each so as to maintain social distancing & avoid group gatherings .
- Final eligible Voters list will be declared along with Nomination list on 27.02.2021.
- Members to carry their valid GST certificate for RCTA records updation.
- Outstation voters will cast their votes through their registered mail ids only . EC will issue necessary guidelines for the same once final list of candidates is declared on 4th March 2021.
The RCTA elections will be conducted for the following posts.
- Vice President
- General Secretary
- Joint Secretary
- Executive Members – 02 posts
The election schedule is as follows:
Last date of filing Nomination form : Saturday 27th February 2021 till 5pm.
Last date for withdrawal of nomination form: Thursday, 4th March 2021 till 5 pm.
Declaration of final eligible candidates for election by EC : Friday, 5th March, 2021.
Final RCTA elections (2020-21) : Sunday, 14th March 2021. We all have to work together in Strengthening the RCTA said Mr. Praveen Jain The Election Officer.