New Delhi, 20 September, 2020: Gizmore, India’s leading smart accessories & home audio brand has strengthened their product portfolio by launching another two products – GIZBUD 803 & GIZBUD 802 to strengthen its product portfolio in TWS Wireless earphones in their audio wearables. The products have been especially curated for active young Indians who are always on the move, multitasking and are conscious about their fitness. It’s also a boon for the people working from home who need a comfortable audio wearable to attend to those endless online meetings or for students who have no option but to study online during the crisis of COVID 19.
The products has advanced features as under:
- Auto Connection – Once paired, the TWS auto connects on opening the case hence freeing the user from the hassle of manually connecting it again and again, saving valuable time.
- Touch Response – Sensitive touch response to easily play / pause the music on the go.
- Embedded Microphone – to make and received calls on the go with clear voice reception and lagfree calling.
- Comfortable Fit – Comfortable fit for long hours wearing making it ideal for work from home and online studies.
- Charges with any Lightning charger.
- Charging with charging case – 4X for GIZBUD 802 & 3X for GIZBUD 803
- Upto 12 hours of backup with charging case.
- Individual Bud Connectivity
- Special Inaugural Offer – Rs 1999/-
Speaking on this new launch, Mr. Sanjay Kalirona, CEO-Gizmore said “We are happy to unveil these two new products to Indian market with advanced features yet killer pricing. This category has been well accepted by Indian Consumers in the past and we are confident that the new addition to the segment will be equally successful upon its launch.’