Taiwan, Taipei – MSI, the world leading gaming motherboard brand, releases optimized BIOS updates for the new Ryzen 9 3900XT, Ryzen 7 3800XT and Ryzen 5 3600XT Processors. Combo PI V1 220.127.116.11 BIOS and Combo PI V2 18.104.22.168 BIOS are released and able to download successively in coming days.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE OPTIMIZED BIOS UPDATES
- Support discrete graphics card identification, allowing users to successfully enter OS with AM4 CPU (w/o integrated graphics) and without graphics card installed.
- Solve compatibility issues for graphics card and USB sound card.
- Optimize A-XMP memory functions
- Optimize BIOS function – Memory Try It!
- Optimize FCH BCLK-related functions
More detail information about the Combo PI V2 22.214.171.124, Combo PI V1 126.96.36.199 or newer BIOS update, please check this blog (https://reurl.cc/7XqMry)
*Download and install the latest BIOS using M-Flash or BIOS Flashback to update affected models.
**Ensure to always download the latest BIOS from msi.com corresponding product pages.